Step 1: Prepare Your Ingredients
1. Preheat the oven to 204 degree celsius (400 degree fahrenheit)
2. Prepare flaxseed egg by placing flax seed in a small bowl with 2-3 tbsp of water and setting aside.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, except the blueberries.
Step 2: Mix Wet Ingredients
1. Puree 3/4 cup blueberries, then combine all the other wet ingredients and mix well.
2. Stir in wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
3. Fold in the other 3/4 cup of whole blueberries.
4.Spoon muffin batter into the pan.
Step 3:Cook Ingredients & Enjoy
1. Bake for 15-18 minutes, checking hardness throughout.
2.Remove muffin pan and let cool before enjoying.
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
What You Need: