Looking for a delicious, easy to make, high protein meal? Give this fast and easy high protein oats recipe a shot!
Prep Time: None
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 Scoop – 1st Phorm Phormula-1
- 30 grams – Egg White
- 40 grams – Rolled Oats
- 75 grams – Grated Apple
- Large Spoon
- Food Scales
- Boil 150ml of water and add to oats in a bowl.
- Allow oats to soak in boiling water for 5-10 minutes or until oats have almost fully absorbed the water & doubled in volume
- Add grated apple to oats and mix well
- Microwave oat and apple mix on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in egg whites. Let cool for 90 seconds.
- Add protein to bowl & mix well.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until desired consistency is achieved.
- Top with Cinnamon & enjoy.
Macros Per Serve
Calories: 308 Calories
Protein: 29 grams
Carbs: 36 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Fats: 5 grams